Community Engagement in Planning Matters
Welcome to the Hanley Castle Parish website
Situated in south Worcestershire, Hanley Castle Parish is a rural community of approximately 1500 people, spread across two villages, Hanley Castle and Hanley Swan. The Parish stretches from the River Severn to within two miles of the Malvern Hills. Hanley Castle, named after a 13th-century castle long since demolished, is centered around a church and a 17th-century pub. Hanley Swan is centered around a traditional village green with a duck pond, pub, and village shop.
Hanley Castle Parish is a special place in so many ways and particularly so because it is where we choose to live and spend so much time. The ultimate aim of the website is to reflect this and make it easy to access information and resources, helping promote cohesion and a good sense of community.